Greg is a Partner at HLB Mann Judd Insolvency WA with over ten years of corporate and personal insolvency experience. Greg is a Registered Liquidator and manages the corporate and personal insolvency appointments managed by the firm.
As the general manager of HLB Mann Judd Insolvency WA, Greg oversees both the daily operations of the practice and the insolvency appointments worked on by the team.
Greg is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, a Professional Member of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association and is an advocate for the development of the local insolvency industry through his involvement in the City Insolvency Discussion Group.
Greg exemplifies the values of the practice by maintaining an objective and balanced approach to complex matters, whilst always engaging with stakeholders in a professional and respectful manner.
Areas of expertise
- Building and Construction
- Hospitality (hotels, restaurants, bakeries)
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Retail and Wholesale
Qualifications & memberships
- Registered Liquidator
- Professional Member of the Australia Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Member of the Institute of Public Accountants
- Member of the Institute of Financial Accountants
- Member of the Australian Institute of Credit Management
- Accredited Mental Health First Aider
ARTICLES WRITTEN BY GREG QUIN
In a significant move to promote financial security and improve retirement savings for Australian workers, the Albanese Government has introduced a new initiative called Payday