Frequently Asked Questions
If there is one thing we like to communicate to accountants and other advisors to assist their clients have the best chance of avoiding a formal insolvency appointment, it would be to make contact with us early, before it is too late and where some options are no longer viable.
If you have a client that is struggling to make ends meet, or even if the warning signs have only recently become apparent, then get in touch with us to talk about the options available to them.
You can contact our Principal, Kim Wallman, at any time on 08 9215 7900, 0411 619 256 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to either make an introduction or to arrange a confidential, cost free and obligation free meeting.
The area of insolvency is complex and forever evolving. There are different types of insolvency administrations with many moving parts, all which achieve different outcomes for stakeholders and have different impacts on directors and individuals.
Fortunately for you, we are insolvency specialists.
We have been delivering complimentary, customised, on-site staff training sessions for years. Our content is designed to increase the knowledge of your staff in the area of insolvency and the warning signs to look out for – so they can better serve your clients.
We fit in around your professional development calendar and can be available at short notice.
See below for the topics we can deliver to your staff:
- Directors Penalty Notices
- Matters to look out for when reviewing your clients’ financials – is your client insolvent? Traps for the compliance accountant
- The difference between Voluntary Administration, Liquidations and Receiverships, how Voluntary Administrations can be beneficial to your client
- Safe Harbour protection for Directors
- Preference Recoveries
- Bankruptcy & Part X arrangements under the Bankruptcy Act
- ATO recovery action including section 509(H) and winding up notices as a debt collecting tool
- Asset protection for professionals
Get in touch with Rikki-Lee of our office to arrange a session today (08) 9215 7900.