Brian is a Consultant at HLB Mann Judd Insolvency WA. Brian has practiced in insolvency and reconstruction matters involving all types of administrations in a wide range of industries for more than 40 years.
He has a wealth of knowledge regarding business recovery and insolvency, and remains heavily involved in various appointments in an advisory role.
Brian is a past Chairman of the Western Australian Division of the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia and has been a past State Chairman and National Board member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
He was the inaugural National Chairman of CPA Australia’s Centre of Excellence on Insolvency and Reconstruction and is actively engaged in the professional development of staff on the HLB Mann Judd Insolvency WA team.
Areas of expertise
- Business Recovery and Insolvency
- Building and Construction
- Retail and Wholesale
- Transportation and Logistics
Qualifications & memberships
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, CPA Australia
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (FCIS)
- Retired, Registered Company Liquidator
- Retired, Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
MONTHLY INSOLVENCY INSIGHTS
With the JobKeeper scheme officially having ceased on 28 March 2021 and an ever-increasing $53 billion debt book, the Australian Taxation Office (“ATO”) has confirmed